At Adept Solutions, we are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information. We have established routines and controls to preserve the private data of people who visit our website, contact us or use our services.
This Policy explains when and why we collect information, how we use it and for how long we keep it.
In disclosing personal data to Adept Solutions and by using our website, you allow us to use this information for the specified purposes. Please note that you can at any time – redraw your consent and opt out.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, please contact us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com; or
- Sending mail to: Silver Fin Building, 455 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6DB, United Kingdom.
What type of personal information is collected from you?
We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the website and/or request a free trial, contact us, and subscribe to our mailing list.
We may process the following personal information:
- Phone number
- Company name
- Email address
- IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when, and any other information you agree to provide us in the contact form.
How is your information used?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you may be to:
- Verify your identity;
- Process requests of Axis Trial;
- Keep in touch with you and to send you updates and marketing information;
- Answer enquiries;
- Collect general Web site usage statistics.
How long do we keep your personal information?
In compliance with Adept Solution’s obligations under EU GDPR any relevant personal information regarding website visitors will be retained for the period of 6 years from the date of our last interaction.